Catio Litter Box DIY Plan
“Adding the litter box to our catio completed our cat’s dream space. They started using it right away and now play and lounge in the catio all day without having to come in for bathroom breaks. It looks great and is easy to clean!”
Catio Litter Box DIY Plan™
(materials not included)
10% is donated to an animal welfare organization. DIY Catio Plans are a PDF Download.
You don't need to be an experienced carpenter!
Each DIY catio plan is easy to follow and rewarding to build…
or hire a carpenter to build the catio plan for you.
The catio litter box can be stained or painted to match your catio or home.
The Catio Litter Box DIY plan is designed to make the building process easy-to-follow and rewarding to build. Build one yourself or hire a carpenter to build the plan for you!
- Step-by-step instructions, diagrams and tips for a successful project.
- Tool and material list (materials are available from a home improvement or lumber store).
- Litter box can be located on either side of your catio.
- Accommodates a large 24” x 18” litter box.
- Doors provide easy access for cleaning the litter box from outside the catio.
- Polycarbonate roof provides light and year-round weather protection.
- Litter box frames are built separately prior to installation.
- Litter box can be sealed, stained, or painted to complement your home and garden.
|LITTER BOX DIMENSIONS|
|Length:||32 3/8″ (finished box with siding), 33 1/2″with side roof overhand|
|Depth:||22″ (finished box), 24″ with front/slash back roof overhang|
|Height:||20″ to 20 1/2″ (roof angle)|
You’ll receive a pdf download of your DIY plan so you can get started right away!
Want us to design your dream catio?
If you live in the Greater Seattle area we can design + build your catio for you.